INSTRUCTION INDIAN E-VISA ONLINE
Indian E-Tourist Visa Online- Instructions For The Applicants
Please read the instructions carefully before filling in the application form otherwise any mistake and visa is rejected so please read the instructions.
The E- Visa is for International Travelers Whose sole purpose of visiting India is tourism, recreation, meet friends or family, searching for medical care or a business trip..
Note:e-Visa To India it is the not allowed for the entry in india seminars, journalism and employment. Government Of India otherwise e-visa applications stands rejected::
- suitable details on the passport, incorrect photo uploads
- incorrect details entered used for date of birth or name
- India e-Visa is the departure to the probably be 60 days going in india from the dates of arrival in India. Double entry is permitted on Indian e-Tourist Visa and e-Business e-Visa. Triple entry will be allowed on indian e-Medical Visa in india.
- Applicant’s passport detail should have at least six months validity from the date of arrival in India. Otherwise Your visa is rejected The passport should have at least two blank pages for stamping by the Immigration Officer.
- e-Visa india fee one time to submitted is non-refundabl the fee is for processing processing time pay because the application whether or not the e-visa india is granted or rejected
- E-Visa India is allowed for a maximum of 2 visits India per calendar year.
- going on arrival in India applicants will need to carry their Visa To India along with the passport
- Electronic travel authorization and does not allow you for assured entry in india into the India, your entry can still be refused at the time of arrival.
- Photo on the passport should present passport size, front face view, and eyes open
- appraisal the details mentioned carefully ahead of moving to the confirm details section
- Once you have entered India, you resolve be present subject to Indian Laws
India e-Visa Facility is available for nationals valid and acceptable of following countries/territories
Albania, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameron Union Republic, Canada, Cape Verde, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hongkong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Comoros, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cote d'lvoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Laos, Latvia, Lesotho, Liberia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger Republic, Niue Island, Norway, Oman, Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal , Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu, UAE, Uganda,Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia and Zimbabwe .
e-Visa India is valid for entry through 24 designated Airports In India
Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh,Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum & Varanasi) and 3 designated seaports (i.e. Cochin, Goa, Mangalore). However, the foreigner can take exit from any of the authorized Immigration Check Posts (ICPs) in India.